. ~ digital collage above by filigree moon ~ .

April 21, 2010

~ Gypsy Fish and Mermaid's Dowry ~

My best intention was to share the following photos
two months ago.  However, I did not catalogue the photos
and just happened upon them today, in an unmarked folder!
Sweet Beth, at Gypsy Fish, hosted Silver Sunday
after the holidays, and I was fortunate to win her fabulous
giveway.  The treasures came beautifully packaged in her
Gypsy Fish signature style and even included a Scrabble
tile pendant she created with my initial.  Beth is
a soldering genius and overall superbly talented gal! 
Check out her blog and website!
I thoroughly enjoyed Silver Sunday, as it afforded
me the opportunity to stretch my
photographic skills a bit, and to truly
study and appreciate fine details
I  enjoyed visiting all of the
Silver Sunday participants to see
the amazing silvery goodness they had to share.
Plus, new friendships were formed along the way!
~ * ~
I have been busily gathering goodies and
creating new jewels for
which is coming up in June.
If you haven't already signed up for classes,
check out the Paper Cowgirl website for
a roundup of details and
registration registration information.
The necklace above includes turquoise and a very vintage
buckle that has the sweetest Southwest flair!
This necklace includes magnesite, chrysocolla,
and pure copper beads and findings.
Very warm, rich colors.
Of course, my vendor space would not be
complete without a supply of soldered pendants.
Shimmering mermaids reverse to vintage map images.
More designs will be forthcoming!
I will continue to gather a mermaid's dowry of
treasures for a giveaway, coming very soon!
Please stay tuned to this FM channel.
Filigree Moon, that is.