. ~ digital collage above by filigree moon ~ .

December 11, 2009

~AND THE WINNER IS......~

Welcome back!

Two recent field trips to Lone Star Antique Mall
 with friends,  Joanna and Cindy, were
fun-filled days of inspiration and shopping.

Lone Star dealers have such talent for
finding the best goods
 and for artful display.

Rich with color and texture.

A warm and cozy environment to spend the day.

And a delightful tearoom for dining!
Definitely worth a visit!

Now, on to announcing the winner of my little giveaway ~

 Congratulations, Esther!!  
Please send me an email and
 I will mail your charm right away.

Many thanks to
 each and every one 
who entered my giveaway contest.
  I am grateful for
your interest in my little spot in blogland,
your friendship, and support. 
May we all continue to inspire!