. ~ digital collage above by filigree moon ~ .

February 13, 2012

~ Realllly Big Show! ~


Gearing up for a really big vintage and crafts show and sale in Waxahachie, Texas.

 A little less than two years ago I closed two antiques business to help care for Mom.
  Her Alzheimer's disease has progressed to the point of private caretaking in a facility equipped to fully handle her care.  I've been slowly creating, crafting and regaining my mojo.  What better opportunity than this to jump right in!

mixed media artist extravaganza of classes and fun
and has coordinated with the Rodeo Queens to present
this vintage and juried crafters show.

You can sign up for gorgeous classes at the Paper Cowgirl website
Check it out!

Ya don't want to miss it! 
I'll be posting photos soon of a sampling of my
creations and vintage wares, and I am going to be in
good company of other creative vendors! 

 It will be a beautiful and grand time!