. ~ digital collage above by filigree moon ~ .

December 16, 2009

~ Over the Filigree Moon ~

A couple of cold weeks ago,
 good friend Cindy and I took off on an adventure.

Destination ~ Canton, Texas
Outdoor Flea Market
Temperature ~ barely in the 40s.

We spent several hours
 dodging crowds and sipping hot cocoa.

Among treasures I was seeking ~
small, realistic bear figurines.
However, plenty of buffalo.  No bears.

After tiring of the cold weather,
we decided to venture to an indoor
 Canton favorite spot
 a delightful shop.
Perhaps her shop would have bears.

Oh....beautiful displays and treasures to behold!
From home decor, to seasonal specialities,
even BEARS!! 
I purchased two polar bear stocking holders
and various ornaments, and
after adding these to my flea finds total,
I had to bid this larger polar bear farewell.

Until today!
  I entered LaurieAnna's blog giveaway
 and I won this large polar bear!

Such a generous spirit is LaurieAnna that
you, too, must skate right over and
enter her contest, which is still running.

And most certainly visit her shop.
  It is a Canton must see!!
If you can't make it to Canton,
 she has online shopping as well.

Thank you LaurieAnna.  I will photograph  my polar pal
as soon as he arrives and joins his bear den.

Best wishes to all!!

Select images courtesy of Karen ~ The Graphics Fairy,
THANK YOU!